The founding principle of Environmental Logistics is to promote the benefits of reuse and recycling whenever possible and to provide for cost efficient and environmentally responsible alternatives for the management of hazardous wastes. Recycling enables generators to reduce their long term legal responsibility associated with landfill disposal of wastes, protects natural resources, and reduces potential tax liability. Viewing waste streams as a source of usable materials is what separates Environmental Logistics from our competition.
Protecting the environment for our customers requires Environmental Logistics to maintain the ability to respond quickly. We operate a large assortment of equipment and vehicles, enabling us to safely transport liquids, solids and semi-solids from anywhere at any time. Rapid responses help our customers stay in compliance with the law, maintain their business operations, and handle the unexpected with confidence.
Whether a multi-million dollar contract for a Fortune 100 company or a residential curb-side program, Environmental Logistics has the expertise, manpower, experience and technological capabilities to do the job ... and do it right.
Permits & Documents
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Contractors State License Board
- Operating Authority
- Hazardous Waste Transporter Registration
- Hazardous Waste Transportation License
Links & Resources
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- Environment, Health, and Safety Online
- EPA Terms & Acronyms
- Asbestos.com - The Mesothelioma Center
- US Government Printing Office Code of Federal Regulations
- California Environmental Protection Agency
- Occupational Health & Safety Administration
- US Department of Transportation
Some of Our More than 5,000 Customers
Charities We Are Involved With
Supporting the world's only charitable organization focused exclusively on addressing fuel supply challenges in major disasters. By providing free fuel to affected communities and the aid agencies that support them, the Fuel Relief Fund empowers disaster survivors to meet basic food, shelter, and medical needs and enable life-saving humanitarian activities.